Monday, January 19, 2015

Still Alive...

Yes, I'm still alive.  After a good year and a half I've picked up the brush again...this time to paint a few more Hordes miniatures that had been sitting on my wall for a good three+ years.

First up, some Trollblood Fennblades...

And an Earthborn Dire Troll...

And finally, a Wold Guardian...

So I have some work to do to regain my brush control and to hone various techniques that I am rusty on but it felt good to see models that were in boxes on walls that were (quite literally) collected dust...and to see them finished on the table.  My 10 year old is becoming an avid Warmahordes player with me, so it will be fun to field these figures.

5 comments:

  1. Nice brushwork - the colours on the dire troll look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, some excellent brushwork, good use of washes and zenithal highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:21 PM

    Bout time you came back to us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you are back into the swing of things. Does this mean that your You Tube channel will get some love too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @KuVenet. Nice to see you post again. Sadly I don't think I'll do much with my YouTube channel...I've mainly left it up as a repository of ideas for anyone who may be interested. There are many Youtubers with more time & talent to dedicate to the hobby than I nowadays.

    ReplyDelete