Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Terrain Tutorial: Warjack Repair Shop

I have completed a six part video tutorial for how to make a Warjack Repair Shop for your Warmachine battlefield.  Though I suppose the regular armies of Khador and Cygnar have their own, advanced facilities for mechanics, I pictured a small row-house type garage where locals service 'jacks that are 'just passing through' their town.  Or, perhaps this is a simple little shop where the likes of Dirty Meg service shoestring machines like Mules and Mariners!  Here are some shots of the unpainted(except for priming) structure.  I will have the model painted up in the future and be sure to post that here.  Be sure to scroll down to the video tutorials...
Six Part Video Tutorial...





2 comments:

  1. Love this project, man! Looking to do something similar. I don't have a local store that sells Plastruct, though, so I need to order it online. Which scale do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that the 1:35 and 1:48 scale brick and stone patterns work well for 28-30mm minis. There is a great online provider for this stuff... hobbylinc.com.

    ReplyDelete