Sunday, February 21, 2010

Video Battle Report: Cygnar v. Khador 15pt Skirmish

GDog and I(Gareson) had a fun little 15 pt skirmish battle today on our Khadorian Winter Village terrain.

GDog's Cygnarian Force=Coleman Stryker, Ironclad, Charger, Lancer, Eiryss, Gorman de Wulfe
Gareson's Khadorian Force=Kommander Sorscha, Destroyer, Juggernaut, Dannon Blythe and Bull

Observations: In previous match-ups GDog noticed that I had usually split my force and attempted to flank him. Therefore, he decided to keep his army 'clumped' as a single strike force to overwhelm the divided elements of my army. However, I did not diffuse my forces and when I caught him with his models all close together, it created a great opportunity for Sorscha to catch him with her Icy Gaze feat.

No comments:

Post a Comment